14.01.2021 – 11.02.2021
14. Jänner – 11. Februar 2021 | Online | www.sfontour.com/microanalysis
The online course for everyone who is interested in applying an interactional view in his/her work and wants to optimise his/her solution-focused practice!
Online course „Explore your Interactions: Applying Microanalysis of Face-to-Face Dialogue in Your Conversations“ with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat
What you learn:
- You get to learn how to video analyze your own conversations.
- You get to know the implications of an interactional view for (observing) your dialogues.
- You see the value of looking at/into the world with an interactional view for your future conversations.
- You learn how dialogue is mutually co-constructed, second by second.
- You will be able to reflect interactions differently by exploring how meaning is co-constructed in face-to-face dialogue.
Join us in this 4 weeks online course where we explore the method, the important elements and its application in SF practice:
- 4 weeks | 24 hours in total | 8 hours of live webinars | 16 hours of asynchronous learning | Videos of important research articles | An interactive learning community | All the tools you need to do it yourself in the future
- Video analysis | practical applications | transfer into your SF context
SAVE THE DATES – January 14 – February 11, 2021
- Week 1 | The Interactional View I: Introduction into Microanalysis of Face-to-Face Dialogue (14-21 January 2021): Preparation: 14-21 January 2021 (4 hours) | Webinar: 21 January 2021, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 2 | Interactional View II: Elements of face-to-face dialogue (15-19 June 2021): Preparation: 22-29 January 2021 (4 hours) | Webinar: 29 January 2021, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 3 | Microanalysis of face-to-face dialogue and SF: Applications in SF practice (29 January – 4 February 2021): Preparation: 29 January – 4 February 2021 (4 hours) | Webinar: 4 February 2021, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 4 | Microanalysis of face-to-face dialogue and SF: Transfer into your unique context (5 – 11 February 2021): Preparation: 5-11 February 2021 (4 hours) | Webinar: 11 February 2021, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
Be aware: This online course might change the way you see the world – if you look through an interactional lens and observe how exactly meaning is co-constructed second by second, it will change your SF practice and how you talk about interactions.
On our journey with Microanalysis and the interactional view in the last years, we were very much influenced by and/or learned from and with Janet Bavelas, Jennifer Gerwing, Sara Healing, Dan McGee, Sara Jordan, Harry Korman, and Peter de Jong.
Investment: € 549.—
And here you go: www.sfontour.com/microanalysis