03.08.2020 – 08.08.2020
03. – 08. August 2020 | Südengland
Am SOL Summer Retreat treffen sich heuer zum 11. Mal lösungsfokussiertere Praktiker*innen aus aller Welt, um ihr ihr Wissen rund um den Lösungsfokussierten Ansatz weiter zu vertiefen, ihre Erfahrungen auszutauschen und um im gemeinsamen Austausch Ideen zu entwickeln. Das Retreat findet in englischer Sprache statt:
You want to deepen our knowledge of SF and relationships with SF colleagues? Then this might be the place to go for you!
The venue and format for this year’s retreat have been chosen to support a small group spending time together in a beautiful and remote location near London in basic accommodation.
Arrival from Monday August 3rd, departure on Saturday August 8th.
Is this for you?
- Are you familiar with SF? Do you regard SF to be a fundamental aspect of your work / your life?
- Do you want to reflect upon your own SF practices?
- Do you want to share your SF experiences?
- Do you love the beauty and peace of pure nature?
- Would you like to spend five days living and working together? Co-creating enjoyable experiences in nature, food, connecting informally each day on who you are and how you are as a person and in your SF practice?
A chance to disconnect from the busyness of every-day life, retreat to the woods, and spend time with people that share your passion and curiosity for SF.
*** BE AWARE…***
- This special place has no wifi nor mobile network
- You’ll be sleeping in shared dormitories in bunk beds
- We’ll be sharing responsibility for cooking, cleaning, co-creating and running the event together
All of this means that we can offer the event to you for £280 GBP.
Sadly, this lovely venue can only accommodate 14 people, so we are sharing this with you now to give you some time to reflect upon this great opportunity. As soon as registrations are open it is „first come, first served”.
Registrations will be open as from Sunday, February 16th at 20h00 CET / 19h00 UK time.
Please find details of the venue and area here:
If you have further questions, please contact us on SOLretreat2020@gmail.com
Can you imagine what this SF gathering will be like?
The organizers are looking forward to it already!
Sarah Cudmore, Janine Waldman, Veerle Van Kets, Wendy Van den Bulck