21.08.2020 – 25.09.2020
21. August – 25. September 2020 | Online | www.sfontour.com/microanalysis
The online course for everyone who is interested in applying an interactional view in his/her work and wants to become even more congruent in his/her solution-focused practice!
Online course „Translating Microanalysis of Face-to-Face Dialogue into SF Practice“ with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat:
- Many have heard of Microanalysis of Face-to-Face Dialogue. But what differences can it really make to know more about it? How can we apply it to our SF practice?
- Did you know that you can optimize your SF practice with this focus and to become even more congruent in your SF practice?
- Join us in this 4 weeks online course where we explore the method, the important elements, its application in SF practice, and the congruency of what we do with what we think we do.
- 4 weeks | 24 hours in total | 8 hours of live webinars | 16 hours of asynchronous learning | Videos of important articles | An interactive learning community | All the tools you need to do it yourself in the future
- Video analysis | practical applications | transfer into your SF context
SAVE THE DATES – August 21 – September 25, 2020
- Week 1 | The Interactional View I: Introduction into Microanalysis of Face-to-Face Dialogue (21-28 August 2020): Preparation: 21-28 August 2020 (4 hours) | Webinar: 28 August 2020, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 2 | Interactional View II: Elements of face-to-face dialogue (29 August – 4 September 2020): Preparation: 29 August – 4 September 2020 (4 hours) | Webinar: 4 September 2020, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 3 | Microanalysis of face-to-face dialogue and SF: Applications in SF practice (5-11 September 2020): Preparation: 5-11 September 2020 (4 hours) | Webinar: 11 September 2020, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
- Week 4 | Microanalysis of face-to-face dialogue and SF: Transfer into your unique context (12-25 September 2020): Preparation: 12-25 September 2020 (4 hours) | Webinar: 25 September 2020, 5pm – 7pm (2 hours)
Be aware: This online course might change the way you see the world – if you look through an interactional lens and observe how exactly meaning is co-constructed second by second, it will change your SF practice and how you talk about interactions.
On our journey with Microanalysis and the interactional view in the last years, we were very much influenced by and/or learned from and with Janet Bavelas, Jennifer Gerwing, Sara Healing, Dan McGee, Sara Jordan, Harry Korman, and Peter de Jong.
Investment: € 549.—
And here you go: www.sfontour.com/microanalysis